Parents & Friends' Minutes
Parents and Friends' Association
Parents and guardians are encouraged to be active participants within the Parents and Friends Association which exists to improve the educational facilities for the students, provide a forum for school / home liaison and to organise social events. Meetings are held each month and parents are informed of the time in the newsletters and via our Google Calendar. It is hoped that every family will be represented at these meetings.
Aims Of Our Parents and Friends' Association
- Support the aims of the State Federation.
- Develop a Christian community.
- Achieve common St Joseph's School goals.
- Liaison between the school community and Principal / School Board.
- Social and educational interaction between home and school, parents and staff.
- Encourage active participation by parents in their children's school years.
- Forum for ideas and discussion on issues that will benefit our children's education.
- Arrange guest speakers in educational, faith development and other areas of interest.
- Fundraising for resources necessary for the children or to assist the teachers.
- Assistant with planning, organising or running social, sporting, cultural and educational functions for the school community.
Download latest Parents and Friends' Newsletter HERE